20080205

Mental Omega (clik me)

Another mod for Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, Mental Omega continues the storyline from Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge.

The writers of this mod were not very happy with the Yuri's Revenge extension, they say it very 'unbalanced'. I do not agree. I always liked RA2 YR for game play and it's no nonsense
I wasnt very satisfied, I had some problems with units that didn't 'auto guard', very annoying (Kirov Airship). So I sill prefere Deezire

I don't know what your experience is with games on your computer, I always (have to) close every application and even delete some processes with the Task Manager to speed up the game play. I do this because I like to exaggerate, building a lot defence + large armies to minimize casualties.. after an hour the game play starts to slow down.. it speeds up when the I destroyed a few enemies.. I'm mainly talking about CnC Generals.

If there is someone who has some better idea's please post them as comment.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten