20130226

Add a Facebook like button anywhere!

Everybody wants to be liked in one way or an other. Facebook has exploited this with the 'Like this' feature.
Back when I was working on a couple of websites on Google Pages I noticed that I also felt the need to be liked in public.. in my search for a solution for this need of mine, I found this to be the best option. You can place it almost anywhere!

The code




New note to myself: how do I share code easily.. ?
Allright.. All you have to change is row 4, add the url/link to you fanpage

More code

Ther is more possible with this code.. I'll try to show some option as a practise in understanding and blogging but if you encounter some problems.., please just comment the blogpost (AND LIKE MY FANPAGE, but that goes without saying)

Show Faces

Perhaps your so proud that you would like to showoff the faces . Just change the value of  'show_faces' to 'true'. An Example with the IMDB fanpage:


In this example I increased the size of the total 'button gadget' from 28x400 to 60x500. Simply change all 28 values to 60 and 400 values to 500. These values represent pixels.

For the time being, thats it!
Questions, remarks or what ever, comment, below please.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten